VARSITY FOOTBALL GAME AND TICKET INFORMATION
Home Game Information
Games start at 7:30pm. Gates open at 6:00pm. Every person must have a ticket or PNGISD approved pass for admittance. No backpacks or outside food or drinks are allowed in the stadium. All personal bags will be checked upon entry.
Season Ticket Holders
You will enter one at a time so please have your pass ready to be scanned upon entry. If you would like to give/sell your tickets to someone else, you still have that option. You can lend anyone your card (no ID at the gate is required) or you can print anyone a paper ticket. Please see "Online-Instructions-Ticket Sharing" under "Forms" for the step-by-step instructions to print a paper ticket.
Text Message Reminders
If you would like to receive text messages regarding ticket sales information including sale dates and times and ticket availability, please follow these instructions.
--Text the Number: 81010
--With this Message: @PNGT
Football Playoffs - Bi-District Championship
--Game: PNG vs. Houston Northside
--Date: Friday, November 16
--Location: PNG Indian Stadium
Ticket Sales Information
--Reserved/General Admission: $6.00
--All Tickets at the Gate: $8.00
Instructions for Season Ticket Holders
Season Ticket Holders may purchase their same reserved tickets for the playoff game Monday, November 12 at 8:00am through Wednesday, November 14 at 3:00pm. (The game is optional. If you don't purchase your playoff tickets it will not affect your tickets for 2019.)
Listed below are the step-by-step purchasing instructions...
- Visit PayK12.com and log in to your account using your email address and password.
- Click on the blue “Buy or Renew Passes” button on the “2018 Reserved Football Playoff Ticket” under the “Featured Items.” (From here you will follow the same steps as your season tickets.)
- Click the “Renew” bubble next to the seats you would like to purchase.
- Click “Buy/Renew/Release” after you have made your selections.
- Review your order and if it’s accurate, click “Confirm.”
- When your shopping cart appears, click “Checkout.” You will be charged a processing fee of $0.25 + 4% of your total in addition to your ticket price.
- Enter your personal information and credit or debit card information.
- Click “Purchase.”
- Print your receipt. Your receipt will also be emailed to you.
- The game will now be loaded on your season pass card. You’ll use your card at the gate just like you have all season long.
General Public Sales
Unsold reserved tickets will be for sale to the general public on Thursday, November 15 from 7:00am-4:00pm at the stadium ticket booth.
Debit and credit cards are the only forms of payment acceptable.